Vile thugs robbed boys and made them carry out sex acts on each other at knifepoint but AVOID jail

Vile thugs robbed boys and made them carry out sex acts on each other at knifepoint but AVOID jail

THUGS who robbed, beat and forced two teenagers to perform sex acts on each other at knifepoint have avoided jail.

The terrified victims had been at a house party in Richmond, south-west London when they came across a group of males.

The 16-year-olds tried to flee to a garage but were told to leave if they weren’t buying anything and were then confronted by the attackers.

They were shown a knife in one in one of the mugger’s waistband and told by him: "If you do anything, you are going to get it".

The mugger, who was 14 at the time of the attack and is now 16, then said: "Which one of you wants to die first?”.

District Andrew Street said told him he would be spared jail after a youth worker and his mum said he had turned his life around, the Mirror reports.

Wimbledon Magistrates Court was told one of the gang grabbed a victim's bag and asked what was in it and "patted him down" before removing his phone from his pocket.

The gang led their victims down a dark alley where they were punched and hit in leg.

The court heard the attacker with the knife demanded that both victims pull down their trousers, remove their boxer shorts and perform sex acts on each other.

A 17-year-old who was part of the gang filmed the incident and uploaded it to social media, where a group of boys can all be heard "jeering and encouraging the sexual abuse", the court heard.

One of the victims managed to flee and was helped by a member of the public, while the other was eventually allowed to leave.

In an impact statements to the court one of the victims said “I thought I was going to die” when he saw the knife and no longer travels to see friends a night.

The other said he struggles to meet new people and become scared when he sees groups of people on the street.

Passing sentence Judge Street said: "As far as I was concerned you had to go into detention.

“Those two boys will carry with them what happened for the rest of their lives. They didn't need to be put through what you put them through."

A 16-year-old who took part in the attack was handed a rehabilitation order for 12 months and the 17-year-old who filmed the attack was handed a 12-month referral order.

All three will also be on the Sex Offenders Register for two-and-a-half years.

    Source: Read Full Article