Sex beast who raped British girl, 15, in Majorca sauna was NOT a guest at hotel – as CCTV probed

Sex beast who raped British girl, 15, in Majorca sauna was NOT a guest at hotel – as CCTV probed

THE man who raped a British girl in a Majorcan hotel sauna was not a guest there.

Cops probing CCTV confirmed he wasn't staying at the four-star Best Delta Hotel in Llucmajor when the 15-year-old was attacked on Monday.

The tourist, who was on holiday with her family, was alone when the sex attacker entered the sauna and forced himself on her at about 4pm.

Police are working on the theory that the sick rapist had been watching the teenager and waited until she was alone before targeting her.

The hotel is set in a family-friendly neighbourhood with cliff top walks in Llucmajor about 20 minutes from the Majorcan capital Palma.

The sex attacker is not believed to be British, although his nationality has not been disclosed.

The youngster alerted hotel staff immediately after the sex attack and was taken to Son Llatzer Hospital in the Majorcan capital Palma for examination.

A spokesman for the Civil Guard confirmed the force was hunting an alleged rapist who targeted a British teenage holidaymaker.

A source close to the investigation said: “We are taking this extremely seriously and all efforts are being made to catch this man.”

The force did not release a description of the rapist, although he has been described as foreign.

A spokesman for the hotel, in its first official comment on the incident which happened around 4pm on Monday, said today: “We have assisted one of our clients after she informed us she had suffered a sexual attack in our establishment.

“We deeply regret what has happened and from the very outset, and have focused all our attention and human and technical resources into helping the person affected and her family.

“As soon as we were made aware of what happened, we requested the appropriate medical response team and notified the police who arrived on scene very quickly.

“This incident is under investigation by the Civil Guard.

“We remain available to the authorities for whatever they need.

“At this moment in time we cannot give out any more information as we are not authorised to do so.

“Once again we deeply regret what has happened and reiterate our full co-operation to the victim and her family.”

A British holidaymaker was injured at the same hotel in April last year after falling off a cliff while he was taking a selfie.

Hotel workers are understood to have been questioned as part of the ongoing police operation.

Source: Read Full Article