Prince Andrew had 3-hours 'private time' on New York trip he's accused of sex with Virginia Roberts, royal docs claim

Prince Andrew had 3-hours 'private time' on New York trip he's accused of sex with Virginia Roberts, royal docs claim

PRINCE Andrew had three hours of 'private time' booked into his official schedule on the New York trip when he's accused of sex with a trafficked teen, it's reported.

It's also reported that the royal did stay at Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion during that visit to the States, despite his direct claims to the contrary.


It's claimed:

  • Prince Andrew did stay at Jeffrey Epstein's plush NY pad – despite explicitly telling Emily Maitlis that he hadn't
  • Sources confirm Andrew stayed at the £60m home on the final night of his trip to "save taxpayers' money"
  • While in New York, he carved out hours of private time, it's claimed
  • Days ago, it was reported that Princess Beatrice has "no recollection" of the Pizza Express birthday party Andrew used as his 'alibi' for one of the occasions he was alleged to have slept with a teen
  • The family who hosted the bash can't recall if the Duke attended and got no pictures

Last year, he told Emily Maitlis during a car-crash Newsnight interview that he “definitely” didn’t sleep at the plush pad.

But sources told the Daily Mail the Queen's second son was a guest at the paedophile financier's Manhattan home in April 2001.

And during the trip, it's alleged that three hours were carved out for 'private time'.

Andrew, 60, told Newsnight: "I wasn't staying there.

"I may have visited but definitely didn't, definitely, definitely no, no, no activity."

But it's now claimed by the paper that both the duke and a Scotland Yard bodyguard did spend a night at Epstein's townhouse, the largest in the city.

It was during this three-day trip to America that the prince's accuser, Virginia Roberts, alleges she slept with the father-of-two for a second time.

She alleges there was also a previous encounter in London.

The royal has always vehemently denied the claims.

The paper alleges that well-placed sources confirm Andrew stayed at the £60million home on the final night of his trip to "save taxpayers' money".

The insiders stressed that neither Epstein, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell nor Miss Roberts were at the property at the time.

An official itinerary appears to show that the duke spent the final night sleeping at a 'private address'.



That address was Epstein's home near Central Park, it's alleged.

The prince was also booked in for a gap of a few hours in the city.

Miss Roberts claims she was trafficked by Epstein to have sex with the duke on three occasions in 2001.

Tonight's claims follow allegations that his "alibi" for one of the nights he is claimed to have spent with Miss Roberts has been blown apart.

His daughter Princess Beatrice has “absolutely no recollection” of the Pizza Express birthday party her father claimed to have attended on March 10, 2001.

The family who hosted the now infamous party cannot recall what happened and have no pictures, it's reported.

Meanwhile, the layout of Maxwell's London house including her "too small for sex" bathroom, where Prince Andrew is accused of foreplay with Virginia Roberts, has been revealed.

Maxwell had previously said her bath was "too small" for sex, after Prince Andrew's accuser claimed they were in the tub together.

The plans, and more recent images, also don't show a free-standing Victorian bath tub in the middle of the room, as described by Miss Roberts.

Miss Roberts has claimed she met Andrew at London club Tramp before sleeping with him in that year when she was aged 17.

But the prince told the BBC: “That couldn’t have happened because the date being suggested – the 10th of March – I was at home with the children.

“I’d taken Beatrice to a Pizza Express in Woking for a party at about 4 or 5 in the afternoon."

It's alleged Andrew has still has not spoken with US authorities about his former pal Epstein.

The Duke of York stepped down from public life a year ago, following the disastrous interview about his friendship with the convicted sex offender.

A spokesman for the duke said: "It would not be appropriate to comment on any of these matters."

Source: Read Full Article