Horrifying moment two thugs kick and stamp on man's head in brutal assault outside McDonald's | The Sun

Horrifying moment two thugs kick and stamp on man's head in brutal assault outside McDonald's | The Sun

THIS is the horrific moment two thugs brutally stamped on a man's head during a sickening attack.

The shocking assault happened outside a McDonald's in Newport City Centre at around 5.15am.

Luke Carvalho, 21 and Daeshaun Webbe, 20 were cousins and coldly left their victim for dead, unconscious on the floor.

Scott Thomas had his ear piercing ripped out, a bloody, swollen nose, as well as footmarks on his chest and shoulders.

His nose was so badly beaten that the victim has since lost his sense of smell and suffers mental health issues.

The distressing CCTV footage shows the thugs knock off Mr Thomas' glasses in a confrontation and chase him to his house.

Read More

Met Police officer charged with rape and assault against ‘woman he knew’

Exeter star charged with assaulting a woman as club suspends him from play

Their victim returned to the scene to retrieve his glasses but was stopped for a second time by Carvalho.

To intimidate Mr Thomas, the 21-year-old said: "Why you running bruv? Why you running?" A court heard.

He then pulled the young lad towards some bins and started punching him in the nose.

As Mr Thomas tried to pick up his glasses, Carvalho kicked him in the face.

Most read in The Sun


Nicola Bulley diver claims there could be third party involvement


Massive emergency response seen 5 miles from where mum-of-two disappeared


Missing Nicola's partner issues heartbreaking voicenote 10 days into search


Cops seen near where Nicola disappeared as dive leader says phone may be decoy

Carvalho continued the attack and said: "What have you got for me? I know you have got something."

As reported by Wales Online, Prosecutor Laurence Jones told the court that his client responded: "I have nothing" and was "terrified."

At this point in the attack, Webbe joined and both men dragged Mr Thomas across the floor to kick him in the head and body until he lost consciousness.

Two women rushed to help the victim and he managed to stand up, walking away from the scene.

When the two men were arrested, Carvalho, of Milman Street, Newport, said the victim had "disrespected him."

Webbe, of Church Street, Newport, simply said: "no comment" to every question.

In a victim personal statement read out to the court Mr Thomas said: "Since this incident I've had terrible trouble sleeping due to the injuries I received in the attack.

"I struggle to go out on my own on day-to-day business and need a chaperone. I'm scared to go to the location where I was attacked." 

Read More on The Sun

Tesco has made a big change to loo roll – and customers are not happy

I’m a traveller & my easy 80p Dunelm hack gets grimey windows sparkling clean

Both defendants pleaded guilty to attempting to cause grievous bodily harm and possession of cannabis.

They have been sentenced to 22 months imprisonment each and will have to serve at least half before being released on licence.

Source: Read Full Article