Here's the soap's FULL Christmas TV schedule…
When is Coronation Street on this Christmas and New Year?
The TV schedule is as follows…
- Christmas Eve: 7.30pm, ITV (hour-long special)
- Christmas Day – 8.15pm, ITV (hour-long special)
- Boxing Day – 7.30pm, ITV
- Friday December 28 – 7.30pm, 8.30pm, ITV
- New Year’s Eve – 7.30pm, ITV
- New Year’s Day – 8pm, ITV (hour-long special)
- Wednesday January 2 – 7.30pm, 8.30pm, ITV
- Friday January 4 – 7.30pm, 8.30pm, ITV
What will happen on Coronation Street over Christmas?
As the residents get merry on Christmas day, a drunken Jenny seeks revenge on Liz for cheating with her husband.
Elsewhere Gina takes advantage of Sally and Tim's marital woes and gets closer to her sister's husband.
As Sinead's cancer progresses Daniel aims to give her an unforgettable Christmas day.
The Tinkers and the Barlows come together for a vegan Christmas dinner but will Sinead tell Daniel the truth about her chemotherapy?
Audrey Roberts could also be heading for heartache – will sly Lewis take off and leave her again?
On a happier note romance could be in the air for Peter and Carla as they think about what could have been.
They share a kiss on New Year's Eve but will they get back together?
Source: Read Full Article