DANCING On Ice is making its official return to screens this weekend (Sunday, January 5 2020) and fans cannot wait to see which stars make magic on the ice.
Here's all you need to know about the opening episode and how you can tune in to all the fun.
What time is Dancing on Ice on ITV?
The new series of Dancing on Ice kicks off on Sunday, January 5 2020 at 6pm.
The ITV show's opening episode will run on for two hours – meaning it will end at 8pm.
As always, there are a great bunch of famous names hoping to skate their way to victory.
While our favourites judges and presenters are also returning to the show – with one slight switch up to the panel.
Who's in the Dancing on Ice 2020 lineup?
The celebrities taking part in Dancing on Ice 2020 are:
- Actor and presenter Joe Swash
- Paralympic champion Libby Clegg
- Coronation Street star Lisa George
- ITV newsreader Lucrezia Millarini
- Love Island star Maura Higgins
- Diversity dance group member Perri Kiely
- Chat show host Trisha Goddard
- Steps band member Ian 'H' Watkins
- Magician Ben Hanlin
- Model and reality star Caprice
- Comedian Radzi Chinyanganya
- Retired footballer Kevin Kilbane
Who's hosting Dancing on Ice 2020 and who are the judges?
Hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby are back as hosts for the 2020 series.
The pair have hosted the show together since it first began back in 2006
Head judges Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean will be joined returning judge Ashley Banjo.
Jason Gardiner has stepped down from his role as a judge on the show, with John Barrowman taking his place.
Source: Read Full Article