The eighth and final season of Game of Thrones is coming to an end very soon. After tonight’s Episode 4, called “The Last of the Starks,” just two episodes remain until everything wraps up in the acclaimed and long-running HBO show.
The network has released the first trailer for Episode 5. You can watch it below.
The four previous episodes leaked partially or in full before their air-dates, so you can expect the same to happen with Episode 5. Be careful out there.
Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episodes, Dates, And Runtimes
- Episode 1: 54 mins (April 14) — read our review
- Episode 2: 58 mins (April 21) — read our review
- Episode 3: 82 mins (April 28) — read our review
- Episode 4: 78 mins (May 5)
- Episode 5: 80 mins (May 12)
- Episode 6: 80 mins (May 19)
Read Next: Game Of Thrones Episode 4: What Does Dracarys Mean When Missandei Says It?
Source: Read Full Article