PIERS Morgan is set to lift the lid on the entire Meghan Markle "debacle" in a new tell-all interview with 60 Minutes Australia.
The 56-year-old star sensationally quit Good Morning Britain back in March after locking horns with bosses over comments he made about Meghan live on the breakfast show.
🔵 Read our Meghan and Harry live blog for the latest updates
But now in a TV interview with the Australian broadcaster, Piers is set to explain what happened behind closed doors after the fallout from Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview.
In March, the Sussexes revealed their "truths" about living as Royals in the UK – claiming there had been racist remarks made about their unborn son, that Charles and William were "trapped," and that Meghan was "silenced."
Piers' co-host Alex Beresford spoke calmly about his view on the royals' bombshell Oprah interview, and criticised 55-year-old Piers for his coverage on the breakfast show.
But Piers refused to listen, eventually snapping and saying: "I'm not having this" as he left the set.
And the firebrand GMB host dramatically quit the show just hours later after receiving 41,000 complaints.
In a dramatic new interview with 60 Minutes Australia, Piers is set to reveal what happened: "He duked it out with the duchess and famously got fired.
"Now, Piers Morgan is back and taking his fight straight to the palace.
"SUNDAY on 60Mins, why the king of controversy refuses to be cancelled."
Piers, in the short clip posted to Twitter, claims: "Meghan Markle had personally complained to the boss of my company.
"Freedom of speech is more important than actually the Meghan Markle debacle."
The dramatic snippet shows the former Good Morning Britain host being interviewed, as he blasts: "Who are these 'woke' people?
"Marching around like they're Kim Jong-un with a dash of Vladamir Putin."
Speaking about Meghan and Harry's sensational interview with Oprah Winfrey in March, he goes on to say: "There were downright lies, that would make the Archbishop of Canterbury a criminal."
Just last week, Piers Morgan branded Meghan Markle and Prince Harry "family-abusing spoiled brats".
The 56-year-old presenter launched another stinging attack on the LA-based former royals – as he praised Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice.
And he also told The Sun that Harry and Meghan should be stripped of their royal titles for "trashing the institution and causing a lot of damage."
Since March, Prince Harry has continued to blast the Royal Family for the world to see – as he spoke about “breaking the cycle” of pain for wife Meghan and their kids.
The Duke, 36, claimed his dad, 72, “suffered” due to his upbringing by the Queen and Philip, then “treated me the way he was treated”.
In a sweary podcast chat, he described royal life as a mixture of The Truman Show film and being in a zoo.
The royal also revealed he wanted to quit royal duty when he was in his twenties, saying: “I didn’t want this job.”
He told how he hated his role after the death of his mother Princess Diana and always felt different from the rest of his family.
And he said he moved to the US with Meghan and baby son Archie to escape his “genetic pain”.
Source: Read Full Article