Love Island star’s terrifying brush with death after suffering life-threatening allergic reaction during flight | The Sun

Love Island star’s terrifying brush with death after suffering life-threatening allergic reaction during flight | The Sun

LOVE Island star Jack Fowler has revealed he suffered a brush with death after he had a severe allergic reaction on a plane.

The reality TV personality claimed his "throat closed up" and "tongue swelled" after he suggested he was given a desert containing nuts – despite telling the hostess he was allergic.

Jack, 27, detailed the horror moment on his Instagram Stories as he blasted Qatar Airways for what he claimed was an "absolute shambles."

The Sun has contacted Qatar Airways for comment.

He has previously suffered a terrifying health scare when he discovered his headache was in fact a meningitis sign.

This time around, footballer Jack documented his in-flight nightmare on his Instagram page.

read more love island

Love Island’s Ekin-Su reveals school crush shoved her down stairs

Love Island twins Eve & Jess Gale look unrecognisable three years after villa

The Love Island hunk, who starred in the fourth series, gave a detailed account of his experience on Instagram.

He wrote in a lengthy post how he is "extremely allergic" to nuts and told the airline crew before departure.

After being served pastries with nuts – he said he spotted them before he ate them.

Yet he wasn't as lucky the second time round when he said he was served a dessert with a pistachio nut topping.

Most read in Love Island

su-rely not

Love Island’s Ekin-Su reveals she’s been cheated on by every boyfriend


I was on Love Island & here’s what really happens before you enter the villa


Love Island’s Millie Court reveals she’s in therapy after Liam Reardon split


Love Island's Belle Hassan unrecognisable as she reveals makeover 5yrs after show

In an angry rant, Jack wrote: "Couldn't make it up.

"After posting that last story nearly eating nuts after telling my air host multiple times I am anaphylactic to them he did it again.

"I ate it immediately, knew something was wrong and spat it out.

"But I also felt my throat close up and tongue swell."

He continued: "The pilot had contacted different countries to divert to get me treated.

"Luckily because I reacted quick we didn't need to.

"But I cannot begin to tell you how scary that was.

"I literally could have died, the next person might not be so lucky."

Read More on The Sun

UK’s sexiest accents ranked & there’s a new number one – how popular is yours?

Jessie J reveals she’s pregnant after miscarriage heartache

In a telling warning he added: "If you're a flight attendant reading this make sure you have a system that works and prevents this type of thing from happening.

"If you're a passenger speak up and make sure you don't relax around allergies just because you have mentioned it."

Source: Read Full Article