KATIE Holmes has been “very supportive” of her chef boyfriend Emilio Vitolo as he’s been dealing with the stressful situation of restaurant shutdowns.
The two, who have been spending a lot of time together the last few months amid the coronavirus pandemic, made their relationship Instagram official on Friday.
Katie, 42, and Emilio, 33, have been linked since September, and with the social media official status and some new insider details about their romance, it appears to be getting serious.
A source told People: “They are having fun. Emilio has had a lot of stress this year because of the shutdowns that have affected the restaurant business.
“Katie is very supportive. Their relationship is cheering him up.”
He shared a sweet black-and-white photo of the two of them laughing together in honor of her birthday on Friday.
His love note to her read: “The most amazing ,kindest, beautiful person ❤️. Every time I see your face it makes me smile . Happy Birthday !!! I love you !!”
She responded in kind, writing in the comments: “Thank you so much my Love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love u too!!!!!”
The insider added that their relationship has been fairly smooth with Katie not acting right now during the pandemic.
“Since Katie is not working, they have had time to really get to know each other,” the source continued. “Emilio thinks their relationship will continue to be strong in the new year.”
The informant went on: “When things return to a more normal and Katie is working again, they will figure it out. For now, they enjoy all their time together in New York City.”
Meanwhile, Katie’s ex-husband Tom Cruise is back to work already and has been filming Mission: Impossible 7 with co-star and reported girlfriend Hayley Atwell.
Though not hunkered down at home, the 58-year-old actor’s been taking the pandemic seriously while on set and The Sun shared last week audio captured of Tom flying into a rage after spotting a Covid-19 safety breach.
The Hollywood megastar has worked tirelessly behind the scenes to enforce tight social-distancing rules during the filming, taking place in Britain.
An audio tape captured Tom shouting: “If I see you do it again, you’re f***ing gone. And if anyone in this crew does it, that’s it — and you too and you too. And you, don’t you ever f***ing do it again.”
Fifty members of staff at Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Herts, England were left stunned by the angry outburst.
Two of the crew stood less than three feet away from each other at a computer screen, leading to the actor's outburt.
He went on: “They’re back there in Hollywood making movies right now because of us. “We are creating thousands of jobs, you motherf***ers.
“That’s it. No apologies. You can tell it to the people that are losing their f***ing homes because our industry is shut down. “
"We are not shutting this f***ing movie down. Is it understood? If I see it again, you’re f***ing gone.”
Five staff member reportedly quit the Mission Impossible production after a second meltdown by star Tom.
A source said: “The first outburst was big but things haven’t calmed since. Tension has been building for months and this was the final straw. Since it became public there has been more anger and several staff have walked.
“But Tom just can’t take any more after all the lengths they have gone to just to keep filming at all. He’s upset others aren’t taking it as seriously as him. In the end, he’s the one who carries the can.”
Tom's now shutting down production on the movie to take an earlier than planned Christmas break – following controversy over his now infamous on-set meltdown.
Source: Read Full Article