Soap fans are in for a treat, as there is yet another epic week in store for the mainstays of Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks!
Geoff Metcalfe (Ian Bartholomew) has become hellbent on destroying Sally (Sally Dynevor) in Coronation Street, and therefore he decides to take action once more as he ruins her little garden party.
Meanwhile, Linda Carter (Kellie Bright) continues to worry about Mick (Danny Dyer) in EastEnders and thus makes him an appointment — something which leaves the former pub landlord fuming when he discovers that he’s gone behind his back.
Moira Dingle (Natalie J Robb) is forced to face her dark past in Emmerdale, and Ste Hay (Kieron Richardson) makes his return in Hollyoaks.
If you simply cannot wait to see the action unfold next week, then we’re previewing what’s to come with our huge Friday spoilers guide.
1. Geoff continues to make Sally and Tim’s life a living hell, as he interrupts their party in the garden in an effort to cause trouble.
2, Debbie reveals that she simply couldn’t live beside someone like Geoff — a comment which leaves Sally questioning if she’s got a point.
3. Michael is left in shock when he spots Grace at the hospital, and she subsequently reveals that she’s pregnant!
4. Emma fears the worst about the money she received from Scott Emberton — which she donated to Oliver’s fund — but will she come clean as a police officer shows up?
5. Asha is smitten with Corey — something which Aadi isn’t too pleased about. However, Corey makes a comment about how Aadi doesn’t have a girlfriend, which leaves the young lad upset, as he storms off.
6. Imran is horrified to learn the truth about the money that Scott gave to Emma, and therefore he instructs Emma to inform the police.
7. Simon steals Wendy’s dictaphone, and returns home with it. Leanne listens back to all the interviews, but what will she learn?
8. Max gives Linda another lunchtime shift at the restaurant, but Mick’s not too pleased. However, he later interrupts her lunchtime shift in an effort to woo her.
9. Linda continues to worry about Mick as the week progresses, and therefore she gets Mick an appointment for a medication review. However, when he discovers what she’s done, he’s furious at her for going behind his back.
10. Honey speaks to DC Ward about her case, but when Billy spots her doing so, Jay is forced to reveal what happened — in spite of Honey wanting to keep it quiet. Billy decides to take action, as he seeks out sinister Paul — with a brick in hand.
11. Keegan plans a romantic gesture for Tiffany, but his attention is soon elsewhere when he knocks Rainie down on his bike.
12. Stuart and Rainie face the music, as their past transgressions leaving lasting effects on their relationship. The question is: can they move on and look to the future together?
13. Shirley knows something is wrong with Mick and refuses to leave until she gets the truth — something which forces Mick to delve into his past and his childhood.
14. Kat has an idea to solve the Slaters’ money woes, but it’s something that Stacey and Kush aren’t too pleased about. Nonetheless, she pays a visit to see Phil Mitchell, and asks him for help.
15. Moira’s dark past is explored via the arrival of mysterious brother Mackenzie, but will the soap mainstay be able to make the newcomer listen to what she’s got to say as a heated showdown ensues?
16. Charity hits self-destruct mode in the wake of her kiss with a mystery man, and she receives two bombshells which ultimately leave her hopes of a reconciliation with Vanessa in tatters.
17. Cain resolves to get revenge on Jamie, and thus heads up to Home Farm to have a word. However, as he discusses his plan, Mackenzie enters — his interest having been piqued by what’s being said.
18. Chas arrives back in the village to help Charity and offer her support, but she doesn’t tell Paddy, which leaves him fearing the worst about their relationship. Charity encourages Chas to sort things out, but when she attempts to do so, she finds out that Paddy is out with Mandy, and when he doesn’t return home, she doesn’t know what to think.
19. Nate receives a call, which informs him of the date for his impending plea hearing.
20. Gabby makes an admission to Liam.
21. Tom takes it upon himself to purchase an engagement ring, as he wants to make things official, and therefore he gets down one knee to propose to Yazz.
22. Tom and Yazz’s moment of joy is interrupted by the shocking return of Ste, but how will the village react to the young man’s comeback?
23. Theresa is hellbent on sorting the blackmailer’s next demand, and requests that John Paul help her out. What’s more, she later takes it upon herself to destroy the creepy doll, but will she prove successful?
24. Kurt attempts to explain his actions, but he soon realises that he’s got some making up to do.
25. Jordan puts his heart on the line with Peri, but will she give him another chance? That remains to be seen, but Juliet isn’t too pleased, as she fears Jordan will ruin her chances with Peri now that the young woman is impressed with her newfound confidence.
EastEnders airs Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday on BBC One. Coronation Street airs Monday, Wednesday and Friday on ITV, while Emmerdale airs Monday-Friday. Hollyoaks airs Monday-Thursday on E4.
If you’ve got a soap or TV story, video or pictures get in touch by emailing us [email protected] – we’d love to hear from you.
Join the community by leaving a comment below and stay updated on all things soaps at our homepage.
Source: Read Full Article