MANCHESTER UNITED return from their week off TOMORROW with a Europa League clash against Sheriff Tiraspol.
Last weekend's Premier League postponements gave Erik Ten Hag extra time to work with his new side on the training ground.
And the Dutchman will be hoping those extra hours pay off as the Red Devils were recently beaten by Real Sociedad at Old Trafford.
But Group E leaders Sheriff go into this encounter oozing with confidence having gone unbeaten in their last eight competitive matches.
However, the Red Devils are still expected to secure three points and that added bit of freshness could also be the difference.
What time does Sheriff vs Man Utd kick off?
- Sheriff Tiraspol are set to entertain Manchester United TOMORROW – Thursday, September 15.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 5:45pm UK time – 7:45pm local time.
- Zimbru Stadium in Chsinau, Moldova is the allocated arena for this fixture and it has a small capacity of just 10,000 seats.
- This will be the first time these two clubs meet but Sheriff were beaten twice by English opposition Tottenham Hotspur in the 2013/14 Europa League campaign.
Read More on Man Utd
Man Utd and Liverpool to battle for Bellingham transfer as Dortmund demand £87m
Man Utd’s Pellistri told to demand loan transfer with ace not in Ten Hag’s plans
What TV channel is Sheriff vs Man Utd on and can I live stream it?
- Sheriff Tiraspol vs Manchester United will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 2 in the UK.
- Coverage is expected to commence from 5:15pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of BT Sport have the option to stream the entire action live via the BT Sport website or the BT Sport app.
Stjepan Tomas will be delighted to have come out of his last couple of fixtures without picking up any fresh injury concerns.
Most read in Europa League
Love Island’s Mary Bedford 'shaken, cut and bruised' after horrific car crash
Harry hits out at uniform ban after being told he CAN'T wear military outfit
SAS Who Dares Wins ask ex Health Secretary Matt Hancock for new series
Full list of businesses closed for Queen's funeral from supermarkets to cinemas
However, the Sheriff head coach is set to be without number one goal keeper Dumitru Celeadnic having returned a positive Covid-19 test.
Elsewhere, Erik Ten Hag has conceded to the fact that Anthony Martial's chances of returning remains slim as his Achilles issue is still giving him problems.
Luke Shaw's foot injury make him doubtful for this contest too.
While Brandon Williams and Facundo Pellistri will definitely be unavailable.
However Donny van de Beek could be in contention to start having shaken off his knock.
And Erik Ten Hag might be tempted to promote Lisandro Martinez, Raphael Varane and Bruno Fernandes all back to the starting eleven.
- Sheriff to win 13/1
- Draw 11/2
- Man Utd to win 2/11
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article