YOUTUBE sensation Jake Paul is back in the ring on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr's massive exhibition fight.
And in the opposite corner is ex-NBA star Nate Robinson, who fights for the first time in an intriguing contest.
When is Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson?
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson takes place TONIGHT, November 28.
- The light-heavyweight boxing match is on the undercard of Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr.
- The Staples Center in Los Angeles plays host.
What time will Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson start?
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson's ring walk time is expected for around 2am GMT – that's 6pm local time or 9pm ET.
- The card starts from 1am GMT.
- Saved By The Bell actor Mario Lopez hosts the show.
What live stream and TV channel is Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson on?
- BT Sport have the rights to the show in the UK, and will be showing the full show on BT Sport Box Office for £19.99.
- Coverage commences at 1am GMT.
- The PPV event will also be broadcast on the Triller App in the US.
What is the full card?
The 54-year-old Mike Tyson's boxing exhibition bout against Roy Jones Jr, 51, headlines the card in the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
And former super-middleweight world champ Badou Jack faces army veteran turned pro boxer Blake McKernan.
KSI's trainer Viddal Riley was set to face MMA's Rashad Coulter but an injury saw him pull out.
Then Riley's replacement, Hasim Rahman Jr, tested positive for Covid so the fight is off.
- Tyson vs Jones Jr (8 x 2min rounds, heavyweight)
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson (6 x 3min, cruiserweight)
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan (8 x 3min, light-heavy)
- Hasim Rahman Jr vs Rashad Coulter (8 x 3min, cruiserweight) FIGHT OFF
- Jamaine Ortiz vs. Nahir Albright, (8 x 3min, lightweight)
- Irvin Gonzalez vs. Edward Vasquez (8 x 3min, featherweight)
- Juiseppe Cusumano vs. Nick Jones (8 x 3min, heavyweight)
What have they said?
Paul: "I want to prove to people that I'm a legitimate boxer, legitimate professional boxer with skill and someone that people should be scared of.
"I have knockout power, I'm dangerous, and to me that's super important and again, that's just going to take multiple fights to prove that.
"I want to fight the biggest names in the sport, I want to take UFC fighters like Ben Askren, like Masvidal, whoever it is and bring them over to boxing, put them in a ring and go head-to-head with them.
"I want to fight Conor McGregor eventually. Whoever wants to get in the boxing ring with me, I want to be able to do it and beat them."
Robinson: "I see his brother [Logan] on the Disney channel. Him on Disney doing so much stuff, man! I follow Jake’s YouTube, of course.
"You and your brother only fight YouTubers, you are gonna fight a real athlete for the first time."
Source: Read Full Article