JAKE PAUL has sent YouTube and boxing rival KSI a classy message after his latest pay-per-view numbers were revealed.
KSI, 29, took on social media star Swarmz and professional boxer Luis Alcaraz Pineda on the same night last month inside the O2 and won both fights.
KSI's return to the ring drew around 230,000 pay-per-view buys on DAZN in the UK, Ireland and the US, according to The Mirror.
But it means he failed to out-sell rival Paul, who attracted in excess of 500,000 buys for his fights against Ben Askren and Tyron Woodley.
Despite what should be seen as a big win for Paul, the American still sent KSI a classy message on Twitter.
The Problem Child tweeted: "Bulls**t aside, the PPV business ain’t easy.
READ MORE IN BOXING
Boxing legends including Mike Tyson predict how Joshua vs Fury would pan out
PartyCasino – welcome offer: Get 100% bonus on your first deposit up to £250
"Congrats to KSI and his boxing company. Those are great numbers.
"The day we finally settle this, it will break the internet and do some big PPV numbers on Showtime. I’m ready as soon as he feels he is."
Paul's message didn't go down too well with KSI, who fired back saying"we are not the same", and accused his rival of trying to "sabotage" his last event.
KSI replied: "Yeah this is cap. I can literally see your numbers and ours.
Most read in Boxing
Fury offers Joshua huge 40 per cent to seal biggest fight in British history
AJ and Fury's luxury cars, homes, jewellery & more ahead of heavyweight fight
Joshua is ready for December Fury bout as Hearn holds contract talks
Joshua ACCEPTS Fury’s offer of all-British heavyweight fight in December
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS
"We beat your last fight by a HUGE amount ppv wise.
"Even with your team trying hard to sabotage the event and me having to fight 2 randoms last minute. We are not the same."
A fight between the two has been one of the hot topics ever since KSI's win over Jake's older brother Logan a few years ago.
Paul says KSI should focus on getting ready to face him instead of throwing around accusations.
He said: "If you actually think we tried to 'sabotage' your event, then you are dumber than you look.
"I’m glad you admit they were randoms with no boxing skills though.
"Honesty comes out in turmoil. Again congrats.
"Now shut up and keep trying to get ready. HUGE hahahaha."
But before the pair can fight, Paul will be taking on ex-UFC star Anderson Silva on October 29.
Source: Read Full Article