THE IPL finally gets underway after more than 16 months out of action.
The coronavirus pandemic delayed the original tournament scheduled for March and has seen this year's Indian Premier League moved to the United Arab Emirates.
And first up is a repeat of the 2019 final, with MS Dhoni – freshly retired from international cricket – looking to avenge Chennai's one-run defeat to the Mumbai Indians last year.
What time does MI vs CSK start?
- The Mumbai Indians take on the Chennai Super Kings on Saturday, September 19.
- The match commences at 3pm UK time – 6pm in the United Arab Emirates and 7.30pm in India.
- It will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
What TV channel is MI vs CSK on and can I live stream it?
- This year's Indian Premier League will be live on Sky Sports in its entirety.
- The IPL returns to Sky after a one-year spell with BT.
- To stream this match live, head to your Sky Go account.
- For cricket fans without a Sky Sports subscription, you can watch all the action by purchasing a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
- In India, Star Sports continues cricket's most expensive ever TV deal, which saw the network purchase the rights to the tournament for £1.96bn from 2018-2022.
- Indian viewers can stream the IPL live on Disney+ Hotstar.
MI squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Sherfane Rutherford, Suryakumar Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Chris Lynn, Saurabh Tiwary, Ishan Kishan, Quinton de Kock, Aditya Tare, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Anukul Roy, Dhawal Kulkarni, Jaspreet Bumrah, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult, Mohsin Khan, Prince Balwant Rai Singh, Digvijay Deshmukh, Jayant Yadav, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Pattinson
CSK squad: MS Dhoni (c), Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Deepak Chahar, Dwayne Bravo, Faf Du Plessis, Imran Tahir, N Jagadeesan, Karan Sharma, Kedar Jadav, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Monu Kumar, Murali Vijay, Ravindra Jadeja, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shane Watson, Shardul Thakur, Sam Curran, Piyush Chawla, Josh Hazlewood, R Sai Kishor
Source: Read Full Article