BE excited football lovers as the Europa League group stage draw is happening THIS FRIDAY – with both Arsenal and Manchester United in the mix.
The Gunners will be optimistic that they can go one better than their 2019 run and finally be crowned kings of this competition.
But 2017 Europa League winners Manchester United have other ideas as they look to lift European silverware come the conclusion of the tournament.
Eintracht Frankfurt left Rangers heartbroken in the final last campaign having won via the penalty shoot-out route.
However, the time has come for teams all across Europe to battle it out for this prestigious trophy once again.
Find out ALL you need to know about the group stage draw below…
Read More on Europa League
PL teams in Europe next season CONFIRMED with Man Utd and Arsenal on Thursdays
Eintracht Frankfurt given stunning welcome home after Europa League triumph
When is the Europa League group stage draw?
- The group stage draw for club footballs second-tier European competition is set to take place THIS FRIDAY – August, 26.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 12pm UK time – 1pm local time.
- Istanbul, Turkey will be where the draw is being hosted which is where Liverpool famously beat AC Milan in the 2005 Champions League final.
What channel is the Europa League group stage draw on and can I live stream it?
- The Europa League group stage draw will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- Subscription members of BT Sport can also stream all the action via the BT Sport app or BT Sport website.
- UEFA will be streaming the entire action from their official website too.
Most read in Football
Liverpool could get nasty Champions League group draw… but with shot at revenge
I'm the ball boy Hazard kicked… now I'm worth £40m thanks to vodka
Man Utd chiefs head to Barcelona for De Jong offer, plus £80m Antony bid
Chelsea PULL OUT of Fofana deal after Leicester reject third £70m-plus bid
Can I watch the draw for FREE?
BT Sport YouTube are expected to be covering the draw for FREE to give all football lovers access.
How does the draw work?
There are 32 teams that will be seeded into four different pots of eight in accordance with the club's coefficient ranking.
And clubs from the same association cannot be drawn against each other
Who have already qualified?
Sixteen teams have automatically qualified for the group stages due to where they finished in their league campaign last season.
- Roma (ITA)
- Manchester United (ENG)
- Arsenal (ENG)
- Lazio (ITA)
- Braga (POR)
- Feyenoord (NED)
- Rennes (FRA)
- Real Sociedad (ESP)
- Real Betis (ESP)
- Union Berlin (GER)
- Freiburg (GER)
- Nantes (FRA)
- Monaco (FRA)
- Sturm Graz (AUT)
- Union Saint-Gilloise (BEL)
- Midtjylland (DEN)
Red Star Belgrade, Qarabag and Dynamo Kyiv have also dropped into the competition after being eliminated from their Champions League qualifiers.
Source: Read Full Article