THERE'S another battle between two sides chasing a strong finish to the season and European football when Liverpool host Tottenham.
Here at SunSport, we have previewed the contest and carefully selected our best bets, tips and sign-up bonuses for the showdown.
Liverpool vs Tottenham enhanced prices
- Cody Gakpo To Score First (Top Price Guarantee) – was 9/2 NOW 6/1 – CLAIM HERE
- Harry Kane To Score First (Top Price Guarantee) – was 11/2 NOW 7/1 – CLAIM HERE
- Mohamed Salah To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – was 29/10 NOW 7/2 – CLAIM HERE
- Tottenham To Win & 3 or More Goals in the Match – was 7/1 NOW 9/1 – CLAIM HERE
- Mohamed Salah To Score, Liverpool To Win & Over 3 Goals In The Match – was 16/5 NOW 9/2 – CLAIM HERE
Today's best offer
Brand new William Hill customers will receive £40 in free bets to spend on anything when they register an account and stake £10 on football – by using MOBILE ONLY.
- Claim YOUR £40 in free bets right here
Already have an account? Don't worry, we've got loads of terrific deals with our partners.
- Check out the latest free bets to use on football, horse racing, tennis and lots more
Liverpool vs Tottenham betting tips
Liverpool vs Spurs is rightly billed as a huge game between two of England's top clubs.
But after an unusual campaign for both, it's a game between 7th and 5th in the Premier League.
European football is still very much on the line for both, with Spurs in fifth and a point clear of Sunday's opponents –having also played a game more.
The Champions League looks to be gone for both, with Spurs six points off Manchester United and a strong second half comeback against the Reds in midweek saw them recover to get a point after being 2-0 down at half time.
They were miles off it in the first half and lucky to be only two down heading into the break before a good response under interim boss Ryan Mason. Though they've played two more games than United who occupy fourth.
For Liverpool, they too need a miracle to reach the Champions League, seven points behind Man Utd having played a game more and nine behind Newcastle, who've played the same amount of games.
Games are fast running out for Liverpool with only with six games to go and with Brentford, Brighton and Aston Villa all in good form themselves, neither of these two can afford to drop points in the hunt for Europa League football at best.
Book a Skipp
Oliver Skipp is enjoying a prolonged period of time in the team, though results haven't quite gone to plan.
Since the beginning of this run in the side – the defeat away to AC Milan, Spurs have won just four of 13 games.
He's picked up six yellow cards in 18 Premier League appearances this term.
With the midfield battle key and Liverpool's attacking players dropping short, that tally is a good shout to be added to this weekend.
- Our tip: Oliver Skipp to be carded at 13/5 with William Hill
Spurs showed in midweek that when they get it right in an attacking sense, they still have considerable threat.
But they're also pretty terrible in a defensive capacity, conceding 16 goals in their last six in the league.
Both teams have scored in their last seven games and Liverpool's last four – with 19 goals in Liverpool's last four games all in.
Both teams to score is a clear play, but at 8/13 we'll bank on their being plenty of goals instead.
- Our tip: Over 4.5 goals in the match at 5/2 with William Hill
Cody Gakpo has two goals in his last three appearances and looks a potent threat whenever Liverpool attack.
He'll get chances this weekend and he has nine shots on target in his spell at Liverpool – scoring six of them.
This could be a game he really introduces himself to the Premier League, but rather than take the goalscoring chance, we'll go for a couple of shots on target instead.
- Our tip: Cody Gakpo to have over 1 shot on target at 12/5 with William Hill
Liverpool vs Spurs latest odds
- Liverpool win at 1/2
- Draw at 10/3
- Tottenham at 24/5
Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. 4x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
Source: Read Full Article