CHELSEA are taking on Atletico Madrid in a huge Champions League round of 16 game.
The Blues won a Champions League group containing Sevilla, Krasnodar and Rennes under Frank Lampard, but it's Thomas Tuchel who takes charge for this tie.
Atleti meanwhile finished runners-up to Bayern Munich in their group, comfortably qualifying ahead of Salzburg and Lokomotiv Moscow.
What time does Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea kick off?
- Atletico Madrid take on Chelsea on Tuesday, February 23.
- The match kicks off at 8pm UK time – 9pm in Spain and 10pm in Romania.
- Due to Spain's Covid restrictions on entry from the UK, this fixture will take place at the National Arena, Bucharest.
- Last time the Blues played Atletico away, a last minute Michy Batshuayi goal saw them emerge 2-1 winners at the Wanda Metropolitano.
What TV channel is Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea on and can I live stream it?
- Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea is live on BT Sport 2.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – one hour before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
Can I watch Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of Large Screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £5 per month BT Sport Large Screen subscription unless cancelled.
Former Chelsea transfer target Jose Gimenez will miss Atletico's game against the Blues after limping off against Levante at the weekend due to a reoccurrence of a muscle injury.
Stefan Savic is likely to be drafted in as a replacement.
Yannick Carrasco, Sime Vrsaljko, Hector Herrera and Kieran Trippier are all out injured, forcing Diego Simeone to bring some youngsters into the squad.
Thiago Silva is expected to return to Chelsea's starting XI after missing their game against Southampton with a muscular injury.
Kai Havertz and Christian Pulisic are both doubts while Tammy Abraham is fit again after starting at Southampton.
Atletico Madrid 33/20
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct as of Monday, February 22
Source: Read Full Article