ARSENAL take on fellow Premier League side Newcastle in the third round of the FA Cup.
The Gunners won last season's competition by beating Chelsea 2-1 in the final and they'll be looking to get off to a hot start this term.
What time does Arsenal vs Newcastle kick-off?
- Arsenal's home tie with Newcastle will get underway from 5.30pm UK time on Saturday, January 9.
- The game will take place at the Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Newcastle's trip down to London will be shown live on BBC One, free for supporters to watch.
- The game will be available for live streaming from the BBC iPlayer app, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on BBC One, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the BBC iPlayer.
Arsenal could be set to ring the changes with young goalkeeper Arthur Okonkwo called up into first-team training this week.
Thomas Partey is almost back fit after suffering from a recurring thigh problem, while Gabriel Martinelli and Willian could get game-time.
Martin Dubravka could return between the sticks for the Magpies after missing the Christmas period with an ankle problem.
Jamaal Lascelles has been side-lined after suffering from Covid-19 and returned to light training, so might be able to make his return from the bench.
- Arsenal to win – 1/2
- Draw – 13/4
- Newcastle victory – 11/2
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article