ANTHONY JOSHUA has taken to Instagram to show off his new left hook power shot.
The 31-year-old is preparing to take part in one of the biggest bouts in British boxing history when he fights Tyson Fury later this year.
AJ is considered by some as the match-up's underdog – with Mike Tyson claiming that his 'telegraphed' punches are a 'recipe for disaster' against the Gypsy King.
Joshua is having none of it, however, and took to social media to show off his explosive power.
He captioned a video of himself throwing vicious left hooks at a pad: "If it ain't the upper cut it'll be the left hook…"
While Joshua is hard at work in the gym, his promoter Eddie Hearn is putting in a similar amount of effort in getting the fight contract sorted.
The 41-year-old Matchroom supremo is locked in talks with Frank Warren and Bob Arum over getting details ironed out.
And according to Hearn, things are progressing well.
He told the Mail: "The first draft of the contract has now gone out to Bob Arum, which is obviously a good thing.
"The contract reflects the positive nature of the discussions we have had so far around this fight.
CASINO DEALS: BEST SIGN UP OFFERS TO CLAIM OVER £700
"We now await their comments before we all move on to agreeing a location. We hope to have something signed within the next two weeks."
Arum himself opened up to talkSPORT earlier this week on the talks.
He said: "I talked to Eddie yesterday.
"Eddie, with the Joshua people, will have the first draft of the contract to us on Tuesday.
"And then I will circulate it to Frank [Warren], to Tyson and to the various lawyers.
"We’ll then get back to Eddie with our comments and I really believe that this is pretty much a no-brainer because everybody are professionals and want this to happen.
"So I think shortly we’ll be able to tie this up and then jointly select the site."
Hopes had been raised that the 'Battle of Britain' clash would be able to take place on home soil.
But with the restrictions and uncertainty, we’re looking for a site someplace else – be it the Middle East or Asia
But given the current uncertainty in the UK, the highly-anticipated bout is more likely to take place in the Middle East or Asia.
Arum continued: "The appropriate place would’ve been the United Kingdom.
"But with the restrictions and uncertainty, we’re looking for a site someplace else – be it the Middle East or Asia.
"And I’m sure that once we get this document signed, we’ll jointly be able to select the site and get it announced."
Source: Read Full Article