Will Harry and Meghan be at Brooklyn Beckham’s wedding? Mel B reveals David and Victoria are inviting their own friends as she confirms she’s attending the Florida bash
- Prince Harry, 38, and Meghan Markle, 40, may attend Brooklyn’s April wedding
- Today, Mel B revealed she is invited to David and Victoria Beckham’s son’s event
- David and Victoria attended Sussexes’ wedding at Windsor Castle in 2018
- Brooklyn and Nicola are set to wed on April 9 at mansion in Palm Beach, Florida
Spice Girl Mel B has sparked speculation the Duke and Duchess of Sussex may be attending Brooklyn Beckham’s wedding, after she revealed Victoria and David are inviting their own friends to the big day next weekend.
Brooklyn is set to wed actress Nicola Peltz, 27, on April 9 at her family’s oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, a short flight from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s $14 million Californian home.
Appearing on Lorraine today, Mel B confirmed she would be attending the event as she spoke about receiving her MBE, revealing: ‘I did actually ask her. I’m taking my mum and so I did say, ‘Can you dress me and my mum?’ I’m going to see her at her son’s wedding anyway. Yeah Victoria, it would be great!’
David, 46, and Victoria, 47, are good friends with Prince Harry, 38, and Meghan, 40, even attending their nuptials at Windsor Castle in May 2018.
Spice Girl Mel B has sparked speculation the Duke and Duchess of Sussex may be attending Brooklyn Beckham’s wedding, after confessing revealed Victoria and David are inviting their friends to the event next weekend
Brooklyn is set to wed actress Nicola Peltz, 27, on April 9 at her family’s oceanfront mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, a short flight from Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s $14 million Californian home
David and Victoria were also among the high profile guests at Harry and Meghan’s big day and the two couples have remained close.
The fashion designer is thought to be close friends with Meghan, following the royal’s permanent move to the US. The Duchess of Sussex is often captured sporting Victoria’s designs.
The royal wowed in a £950 electric turquoise figure-hugging dress as she made her first post-Megxit appearance at the Endeavour Awards in London alongside Prince Harry in March 2020.
In February 2020, the former professional footballer spoke about how ‘he’s proud’ of his ‘amazing’ friend Prince Harry following his marriage to Meghan and the birth of their son, Archie.
David and Victoria were also among the high profile guests at Harry and Meghan’s big day and the two couples have remained close
David praised Harry for ‘growing up’ amid his decision to step back back as a senior royal and relocate to Canada.
‘I haven’t spoken to Harry about him moving,’ the sporting legend said, speaking to ET Online. ‘We speak as friends and that’s the most important thing for me.’
‘I think he’s enjoying being a young father for the first time and that’s what we always spoke about.’
David went on to say that he and Victoria were proud of the dad that Harry had become.
Appearing on Lorraine today, former Spice Girl Mel B confessed she would be ‘seeing Victoria at her son’s wedding’
He said: ‘We love him and he’s an amazing person – and that’s the most important thing – but I’m proud to see him growing up as an individual and being that person that every father wants to be,’ he added.
Meanwhile it emerged later that year that Prince Harry and Meghan hired David and Victoria’s highly-rated former aide to join their Los Angeles team.
Mother-of-two Rebecca Mostow, 70, was brought in by the couple to help run their day-to-day lives in Beverly Hills, reports suggest.
Ms Mostow previously worked for Prince and Seal and was employed by David Beckham after he started playing for LA Galaxy in 2007.
In February 2020, the former professional footballer spoke about how ‘he’s proud’ of his ‘amazing’ friend Prince Harry (pictured together in 2010)
Reports in July 2020 stated that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were at ‘the top of Victoria and David’s guestlist for the big event.
Speculation has mounted as Prince Harry faced criticism for missing Prince Philip’s memorial service yesterday.
The Duke of Sussex was slammed for staying at his $14million Californian mansion instead of attending the Westminster Abbey thanksgiving event, blaming his absence on a row over police protection — despite a planned visit to the Netherlands in two weeks time or the Invictus Games.
The Duke is pursuing a legal challenge against the Home Office after being told he would no longer be given the ‘same degree’ of personal protective security when visiting from the US, despite offering to pay for it himself.
He was last in the UK in July 2021 when he made a flying visit to unveil a statue of his late mother, Princess Diana Spencer, alongside brother Prince William in honour what would have been her 60th birthday.
The fashion designer is thought to be close friends with Meghan, following the royal’s permanent move to the US. The Duchess of Sussex is often captured sporting Victoria’s designs (left, in March 2020, and right, on Christmas Day 2018)
However, his excuse of ‘security concerns’ as a reason not to have returned has been branded ‘pathetic’ by former aides and royal experts.
Royal biographer Angela Levin questioned whether Harry will ever recognise his ‘appalling behaviour’ after being the only major royal figure not to attend Philip’s memorial service.
‘He is such a changed person, it is difficult to know if he will even regret not attending,’ she told The Sun. ‘The Harry I interviewed was caring and kind and instinctive. Nowadays, he is so full of resentment and “me me me”.
Speculation has mounted as Prince Harry faced criticism for missing Prince Philip’s memorial service yesterday
‘He doesn’t seem to have any broader range to care about things unless they are things impacting him and Meghan.
‘Many royals from abroad made the effort, yet Harry’s pathetic excuse is that he didn’t feel safe. The police would have had it completely covered. The royal children were all there, the heirs to the throne, so it just doesn’t make any sense that the protection wouldn’t be there.’
Prince Harry’s concerns over security also faced criticism yesterday from Richard Griffin, who spent 14 years as a royal protection officer for Prince Philip.
Source: Read Full Article