Why hundreds of foodies say this is the BEST sandwich you’ll ever eat – as the secret dressing recipe is revealed
- Talented home cook shares how to make the trending Grinder Salad sandwich
- Ayeh Manfre created the sandwich with vegetables, cheeses and vegan chicken
- ‘Grinder salads are my all time favourite. SO good,’ one foodie wrote on TikTok
A home cook has shared her version of the famous ‘Grinder Salad’ sandwich after hundreds dubbed it the ‘greatest they’ve ever eaten’.
Sydney-based foodie, Ayeh Manfre, better known as Cooking With Ayeh, created the ‘game-changing’ dressing with a mix of mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, oregano, chilli, salt and minced garlic in a bowl.
She then she added sliced iceberg lettuce and chopped banana peppers into the mix before slicing a thick bread roll in half and placing a square of cheese onto each slice and grilling.
Scroll to watch video
A home cook has shared her version of the famous ‘Grinder Salad’ sandwich after hundreds dubbed it the ‘greatest sandwich they’ve ever eaten’
Once the cheese had melted Ayeh added marinated red peppers and a cooked plant-based chicken schnitzel on top.
- Red wine vinegar
- Chilli flakes
- Minced Garlic
- Iceberg lettuce, sliced
- Banana peppers
- Bread roll, sliced
- 2 Cheese slices
- Marinated red peppers
- Plant-based chicken schnitzel
- Parmesan, grated
- Tomato, sliced
- Add mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, oregano, chilli, salt and minced garlic into a bowl.
- Add sliced iceberg lettuce and chopped banana peppers into the bowl then mix them in with the homemade dressing.
- Slice a thick bread roll in half and place a square of cheese onto each slice before putting it into the oven to toast.
- Place marinated red peppers and a cooked plant-based chicken schnitzel on top of the melted cheese.
- Pile the Grinder Salad on top of the vegan chicken and add grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Sit tomato slices on top and place the top bread slice on to enjoy.
The home cook has confirmed to her huge following that the sandwich is indeed ‘really good’ and posted the recipe video to TikTok that has since received more than 60,000 views
To finish, she piled the salad mix on top, followed by grated parmesan cheese, tomato slices and the final slice of bread on top.
Ayeh’s recipe has since received more than 60,000 views and many comments from impressed foodies who can’t wait to try the trending sandwich themselves.
‘Wow I cannot wait to make this! Yum,’ one wrote.
‘I’ve never seen or heard of a grinder salad before but it looks good,’ another wrote.
‘Grinder salads are my all time favourite. SO good,’ a third wrote.
Source: Read Full Article