- Vans is known for its classic slip-on sneakers, but it's also a favorite for lace-up sneakers and skate-inspired outerwear.
- This Black Friday, you can get $25 off your next order of $75 when you spend $75 or more. While this isn't a traditional sale, you can redeem your $25 off as soon as today. You'll have until December 20 to earn the reward and until January 18, 2021 to redeem it.
- You can score discounts on fan-favorite silhouettes like the Old Skool, Sk8 Hi, and Slip-On along with other sneakers, clothing, and outerwear.
- Make sure to check out our roundup of the best Black Friday 2020 deals from shops like Nordstrom, Kohl's, Macy's, and more.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Like many retailers, Vans has some pretty sweet deals for Black Friday. Right now, you can get $25 off your next order when you spend $75 or more. Although it's not a traditional percentage-off sale, the deal can help you save through the entire holiday season — not just on Black Friday.
You'll have until December 20 to earn the $25 reward. If you shop today, you can redeem your reward as soon as today. The last day to redeem it is on January 18, 2021.
Whether you know exactly what you want or you need some time to figure out what to buy, the flexibility of the reward will help you save on some of the brand's bestselling shoes and skatewear, like the Old Skool and Sk8 Hi.
And while the brand is known for a laid-back, SoCal skater aesthetic, Vans has sneakers and clothing that will appeal to many. In fact, its classic Checkerboard Slip-Ons are among our most stylish sneakers for women.
You can reach the $75 order minimum by combining less expensive items, but we've rounded up eight of the coolest sneakers that will get you to the minimum right away.
You can also find our guide to the best overall Black Friday 2020 deals here — from tech like Apple devices to makeup and skincare from Sephora and Ulta.
The best Black Friday 2020 deals at Vans:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: Read Full Article