Has it really snowed in your home town if you haven’t taken a photo and posted it on social media?
Snow continues to blanket large parts of the UK with some parts of the country facing being cut off with six days of heavy amounts of the white stuff.
While it’s all fun and games for kids and parents playing on their sleds (snowcially distanced, of course), it can cause havoc on those still commuting to work during lockdown.
But wherever you are, you’ve always got time to snap a picture of the snow and post to your Instagram.
We’ve picked out some of the coolest snow puns that could trigger an avalanche of likes on your post.
Funny snow day Instagram captions
- It’s snow joke outside
- Snow much fun!
- Up to snow good
- Every day I’m shovelin’
- With great powder comes great responsibility
- Hibernation mode: On
- It’s colder than my soul outside
- Wake me up when it’s summer
- Just chilling.
- The forecast is un-brrr-lieveable
- I’m giving winter the cold shoulder
- Walking in a winter pun-derland
- Does shivering count as exercise?
Cute snow day Instagram captions
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard
- I love you snow much
- Our hands may be cold, but at least our hearts are warm.
- Love at frost sight
- There’s snow place like home
- When life gives you snow, make snow angels
- I only have ice for you
- Let me melt your heart.
- Paradise doesn’t have to be tropical.
- I’m licensed to chill.
Song lyrics for snow day Instagram captions
- ‘Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow’ —Sammy Cahn
- ‘Baby, it’s cold outside’ —Frank Loesser
- ‘Do you want to build a snowman?’ —Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
- ‘Kiss me on this cold December night’ —Michael Buble
- ‘It’s the most wonderful time of the year’ — Andy Williams
- ‘The cold never bothered me anyway’ —Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez
- ‘Walking in a winter wonderland’ —Richard B. Smith
Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Share your views in the comments below.
Source: Read Full Article