CHOCOLATE lovers can get their hands on two FREE Thorntons Easter eggs worth £16 for the pair by using cashback.
The sweet deal means you can stock up in time for Easter and you can even personalise your egg with your loved one’s name.
To get your hands on the freebies, you need to make a purchase through TopCashback.co.uk.
Make sure you're signed in and then click the "Get Cashback Now" button to go to the Thorntons website.
Once you've made your purchase, you should see the transaction in your TopCashback account.
TopCashback.co.uk says the deal is running until March 12, 2020, and your cashback might not get confirmed until 14 days after this date.
The deal is listed as valid for Thorntons' "two for £12" Easter eggs.
If you go on the Thorntons website, you'll see 11 eggs included in this offer.
All of them can be customised with someone's name on, plus some contain a miniature selection of Thorntons chocolates.
TopCashback.co.uk says it will reimburse the total cost of the eggs, plus the £3.95 delivery fee, which brings your total to £15.95.
How do cashback websites work?
They promise to earn you money on your shopping – but how do cashback websites work?
- Cashback sites agree offers with retailers which they pass on to customers
- This can vary from a set amount of money off whatever you are buying, or a percentage of the cost of your purchase
- The sums range from pennies for groceries to more than £100 for some mobile or broadband contracts
- You have to make your purchases by clicking through from the cashback site
- Because the sites drive traffic to retailers, they earn money from brands they support
- Membership of most sites is free – although some offer premium subscriptions which you pay more for
Sadly if you're a frequent user of TopCashback.co.uk, you won't be eligible for this promotion.
The website says the deal is for new users or existing users with no previous purchases.
It's also limited to 5,000 redemptions on a first come first serve basis, plus you can't claim cashback more than once per household.
Purchases made outside of TopCashback.co.uk, so ones made not by this link, will not be eligible for cashback.
We've asked TopCashback.co.uk if the deal applies to Easter eggs outside of the "two for £12" promotion, and if spends over £16 are valid.
The Easter eggs included in the "two for £12" deal are typically £8 each.
If you can't claim cashback, Morrisons has cut the price of Cadbury and Thorntons Easter eggs by half price to £2.
Plus, FarmFoods is selling 5 packs of Creme Eggs for 99p – the same as costing 19p each.
Cadbury’s new Easter range includes a Dairy Milk Orange bunnies and a chocolate egg filled with caramel
Source: Read Full Article