BARGAIN hunters looking to spruce up their home this Autumn or preparing for a cosy Christmas can grab £15 off at Matalan.
The deal offers £15 cashback when you spend £15 on homeware on the store's website.
To get the £15 refund, you need to spend £15 at Matalan through Topcashback, not including delivery costs.
But it's only for people who are new to Topcashback, either because they have just joined or because they've previously joined but not made any purchases yet.
It's free to join and you can get cashback on loads of other purchases to.
You can get cashback using this deal until 31 October and you'll get the money back around 14 days after this.
How do cashback websites work?
They promise to earn you money on your shopping – but how do cashback websites work?
- Cashback sites agree offers with retailers which they pass on to customers
- This can vary from a set amount of money off whatever you are buying, or a percentage of the cost of your purchase
- The sums range from pennies for groceries to more than £100 for some mobile or broadband contracts
- You have to make your purchases by clicking through from the cashback site
- Because the sites drive traffic to retailers, they earn money from brands they support
- Membership of most sites is free – although some offer premium subscriptions which you pay more for.
How to earn £15 cashback at Matalan
To get this offer you need to:
- Follow this link to TopCashback's website and sign up for free
- Follow the link from TopCashback to Matalan
- Order your goodies (spending £15 or more, remember delivery costs don't count)
- Wait for the £15 to go into your TopCashback account (remember, it's around 14 days after the deal ends)
It's worth checking out the full terms and conditions of the deal so you don't miss out on the money.
Christmas crackers bursting with Baileys-filled truffles are on sale at Matalan and cost just £10.
Currys PC World has launched a huge autumn sale with up to 60% off a whole host of tech.
A McDonald's fan has explained how to get a Big Mac and medium fries for just £1.99 by using old receipts.
Source: Read Full Article