Name that tune! Tricky emoji quiz challenges players to decode popular kids TV theme songs and nursery rhymes – but can YOU guess all 20?
- Blind specialists CarShades.co.uk, based in Nottinghamshire, designed a quiz
- Puts knowledge of famous kids TV themes tunes and nursery rhymes to the test
- 42 per cent of parents have been left stumped – so, can you achieve a full score?
This tricky emoji quiz will put your knowledge of popular kids TV theme tunes and nursery rhymes to the test.
The challenge, created by vehicle sun blind specialists CarShades.co.uk, based in Nottinghamshire, features 20 well-known songs loved by children – all represented by a series of emojis.
To get them all right, you will need a good knowledge of hits from the past few decades, TV shows, musicals and nursery rhymes. So, do you think you have what it takes?
While some emoji quizzes use the smybols to represent the exact words in the song title, this one has been done slightly differently.
In some cases, the emojis don’t spell out the title of the song, but are visual clues that will help you guess what it is. For example, the Queen emoji and a snowflake to represent a popular Disney muscial set in a frozen kingdom.
According to the creators, 42 per cent of parents said they were stumped by the quiz, while children achieved an average of 18 out of 20 correct answers.
Scroll down to try the quiz for yourself – and check your answers at the bottom….
1. Baby Shark
2. Frozen – Let It Go
3. Lion King – Can You Feel The Love Tonight
4. Bob The Builder – Can He Fix It?
5. The Simpsons Theme
6. Shaun The Sheep Theme
7. Thomas The Tank Engine Theme
8. Pingu Theme
9. Postman Pat Theme
10. Harry Potter Theme
11. Itsy Bitsy Spider
12. Old MacDonald Had A Farm
13. Hickory Dickory Dock
14. The Wheels On The Bus
15. Ring a Ring a Roses
16. Row Row Row Your Boat
17. Hey Diddle Diddle, The Cat and the Fiddle
18. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
19. Humpty Dumpty
20. Pop Goes The Weasel
Source: Read Full Article