EVERY outfit looks better with the glisten of crystals, which is why we're heading to the Swarovski Black Friday sale 2020.
Whether you're looking for a ring, necklace, earrings or even a watch, there's sure to be something that catches your eye for yourself or someone special.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop Swarovski's Black Friday deals here
Pre-Black Friday Swarovski deals
Swarovski hasn't begun its Black Friday sale yet. However, it has an Outlet section on its website, with up to 70 per cent off thousands of pieces. We've listed our top picks below:
- Crystal frost watch, £119.50 at Swarovski, saving £119.50 – buy here
- Penélope Cruz moonsun ring, £129.50 at Swarovski, saving £129.50 – buy here
- Bella V pendant, £45 at Swarovski, saving £24 – buy here
- Swarovski remix collection flower strand bracelet, £24.50 at Swarovski, saving £24.50 – buy here
- Gabriella pearl pierced earrings, £51 at Swarovski, saving £28 – buy here
- Enlace set, £84 at Swarovski, saving £45 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
Black Friday falls on the day after the American Thanksgiving holiday each year.
In 2020, it will be on Friday November 27.
But you won't have to wait until then to start shopping the bargains, as many retailers start discounting their products two weeks before the actual day.
That's why it's always best to be prepared and know exactly what you want to buy before the day arrives.
When is Cyber Monday 2020 and will Swarovski be taking part?
Cyber Monday is on November 30 this year, arriving just after Black Friday. We're expecting to see lots of discounts across Swarovski's ranges extending until then and maybe even further!
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from Swarovski's Black Friday Sale in 2020
If last year's Swarovski Black Friday sale is anything to go by, we're in for a treat this year.
From crystal figurines to classic diamond earrings, we're expecting to see discounts across a wide range of Swarovski pieces.
If you're planning on popping the question, you might even find a ring. Or maybe you just want to buy an extra special Christmas present – expect sparkling discounts!
What was in the sale last year?
If you didn't buy anything from the Swarovski sale in 2019, you missed out as there were big markdowns across ornaments, watches and jewellery.
From hanging gemstone earrings to statement necklaces, here's a roundup of our favourites from last year's event:
- Mickey and Minnie Earrings, was £45, now £36 – buy here
- Sommerset Earrings, was £45, now £36 – buy here
- Vintage Drop Earrings, was £99, now £79 – buy here
- Nice Stud Pierced Earrings, was £59, now £47 – buy here
- Swarovski Symbolic Earrings, was £119, now £95 – buy here
- Darth Vader, was £349, now £279 – buy here
- Pluto, was £209, now £167 – buy here
- Little Star Ornament, was £35, now £28 – buy here
- Minera Picture Frame, was £129, now £103 – buy here
- Holly Ornament, was £45, now £36 – buy here
- Era Journey Watch, was £329, now £263 – buy here
- Crystal Lake Watch, was £239, now £119.50 – buy here
- Stella Watch, was £299, now £239 – buy here
- Crystal Frost Watch, was £239, now £191 – buy here
- Duo Watch, was £259, now £207 – buy here
- Tennis Deluxe Necklace, was £209, now £167 – buy here
- Tarot Magic Pendant Blue, was £149, now £119 – buy here
- Polar Bestiary Necklace, was £599, now £479 – buy here
- Swarovski Symbolic Moon Necklace set, was £99, now £79 – buy here
- One Pendant Red, was £89, now £71 – buy here
Rings and Bracelets
- Louison Bracelet, was £159, now £127 – buy here
- Swarovski Power Collection Bracelet, was £59, now £47 – buy here
- Nice Pearl Bracelet, was £79, now £63 – buy here
- Attract Trilogy Round Ring, was £79, now £63 – buy here
- One set, Multi-coloured, was £89, now £71 – buy here
- Palace Motif Ring, was £99, was £79 – buy here
How much does Swarovski's delivery cost?
Swarovski offers free standard shipping for orders over £60, but below that you have to pay just £4.45 for standard shipping.
For express delivery (1-2 business days), it costs £11.60.
Does Swarovski offer any other discounts?
The Swarovski outlet offers discounts all year round on jewellery, decorations and accessories.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Find out more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
If you're looking for more ways to treat yourself then head to our list of the best scented candles to buy now. We've also found the best places to buy personalised jewellery, you're welcome!
Source: Read Full Article