For 2018, the sale starts in-store on December 26 early birds can shop discounts from Christmas Day online.
- Diptqye Figuiere candle, £62 – buy here
- Le Creuset espresso mugs, £82 – buy here
- Marshall wireless headphones – were £219.99, now £149.99 – buy here
- Jo Malone Pomegrante Noir bath oil, £18 – buy here
- Magimix Nespresso coffee machine, £160 – buy here
The department store will be slashing prices on womenswear by up to 50 per cent and accessories (that includes designer handbags!) will be discounted by up to 30 per cent.
Last year on December 26th, keen customers queued from as early as 2.30am outside Selfridges stores but many savvy shoppers decided to beat the high street chaos by browsing from the comfort of their own homes (the retailer saw 1.5 million visitors to its website on the day, 75% of which were on mobile).
So, when 24 hours with your family at Christmas has got too much, we suggest you creep upstairs to check out the Selfridges sale on Christmas Day.
Can't wait another second? Shop the current Selfridges sale here.
- Karen Millen sequin top – was £75, now £56.25 – buy here
- Sandro wool-blend trousers – were £239, now £119.50 – buy here
- Allsaints leather biker jacket – was £318, now £177.60 – buy here
- Karen Millen midi dress – was £190, now £142.50 – buy here
- Whistles velvet skirt – was £125, now £85 – buy here
Selfridges is one of the most iconic department stores out there and a true jack-of-all.
It stocks high end brands such as Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren but also high street brands such as Topshop, Karen Millen, Allsaints and Whistles.
But you can also get all the latest tech – you'll find headphones, electric toothbushes, laser hair removal devices, radios, printers, laptops and more discounted in the Boxing Day sale.
The list goes on – but we have our eye on the homewares (Le Creuset here we come), Diptyque candles and the amazing beauty department.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera – was £77.99, now £64.99 – buy here
- Philips Satinelle BRE630 wet and dry epilator – was £130, now £87 – buy here
- Selfridges Beauty lovers box – was £70, now £50 – buy here
- Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic electric toothbrush – was £179.99, now £70 – buy here
- Philip Lumea Prestige IPL Hair Removal – was £475, now £375 – buy here
- Canon Selphy CP1300 compact photo printer – was £139.99, now £99.99 – buy here
- Royal Doulton decanter set – was £150, now £75 – buy here
What should I look out for in Selfridges Black Friday sale?
This list truly is endless because you can buy pretty much anything in Selfridges (for better stock and size options, we suggest shopping online), but here are the key areas to look out for:
Homeware: High-end homewares including Nespresso coffee machines, Le Creseut crockery and Dyptique candles.
Beauty: Designer makeup, luxurious skincare and big beauty tech such as the coveted Dyson Supersonic hair dryer (find out whether it is really worth the money here).
Big brands: And we mean big – shop Gucci, Alexander McQueen, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren and more at discounted prices.
High street items: Yes, you can shop the likes of Reiss, Karen Millen,Whistles, Dune and Warehouse too.
Designer bargains: There are loads of designer goods to be had from really low prices – check out the sale honey.
Jewellery: Selfridges stocks fine jewellery if you feel like splashing out but also really affordable fashion items.
Womenswear: Shop everything from coats, party dresses and workwear to shoes for the season ahead – shop old stock to grab great bargains.
Menswear: Shop tailoring, footwear, coats, knitwear and more.
Kidswear: Shop in the childrens section for designer or high street boys, girls, teens and baby clothes.
Food: Like none other – get buying luxurious hampers, wines, liqueur, chocolates cheaper after Christmas (you can stock up on gifts for the new year).
Gifts: There is so much to choose from – for those celebrating Christmas with family at a later day, you could grab a bargain on the 26th and select next day delivery.
- Michael Michael Kors cutout court shoes – were £160, now £79 – buy here
- Follie Follie rose gold-plated ring – was £140, now £85 – buy here
- ALDO glittered trainers – was £60, now £35.98 – buy here
- Steve Madden over-the-knee boots – were £165, now £99 – buy here
- Dune embellished bag – was £70, now £35 – buy here
- Steve Madden mules – were £90, now £63 – buy here
- Michael Kors silver sandals – were £130, now £89 – buy here
- Olivia Burton watch – was £88, now £52 – buy here
Our tips for finding the best deals on Boxing Day
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
New year, new you? December 26th is the best time to update your look – get a heads up on upcoming fashion and footwear sales here, and shop the best Boxing Day 2018 beauty deals here.
Or, new decor…hit refresh come January when furniture and homewares are often half price – these are the best sales to bookmark.
or tech fans, we've rounded up the best tech and gaming deals you can find on Boxing Day.
How much will my Selfridges delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £5 and will take 5 working days.
Express delivery will set you back £8 but your order will arrive by the next day.
Alternatively Click + Collect will cost you nothing and Selfridges London even offer complimentary parking for customers picking up orders.
For more information, see here.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article