SAGITTARIUS is the ninth astrological sign of the Western zodiac, and is associated with the constellation of the same name.
The sun transits this fire sign from November 22 and December 21.
Sagittarius traits and personality
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter and is a fire sign.
They are inquisitive, energetic, and philosophical along with the most travel-loving out of all the signs.
They have a great sense of humour, love the outdoors, and thrive on new opportunities.
A Sagittarius's strengths include spontaneity, open-mindedness while being adventurous, optimistic, intellectual, energetic, and generous.
What does your star sign mean for you?
Aries – The best and worst characteristics of the head of the zodiac
Aquarius – The traits you need to know for the air sign
Capricorn – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Cancer – The key traits for the sign include a keen love of food
Gemini – The traits to be aware of for the sign with a symbol of twins
Leo – The best and worst characteristics of the fire sign
Libra – What does the seventh star sign mean for your personality?
Pisces – The key traits for the sign include an interest in the arts
Sagittarius – The traits you need to know for the fire sign
Scorpio – What does this star sign mean for your personality?
Taurus – The best and worst characteristics of the earth sign
Virgo – The key traits for the sign include loyalty and kindness
However, they can sometimes be too outspoken, say things no matter how undiplomatic, and can also be impatient.
Other weaknesses include carelessness and overconfidence, as well as sometimes being inconsistent, easily bored and tactless.
Get all the latest Sagittarius horoscope news including your weekly and monthly predictions
A Sagittarius has no filters which makes them spontaneous, honest, rude, hilarious and at times challenging.
They are lively and passionate and it is impossible to stay mad at them for long.
Most read in Horoscopes
These are the best sex positions you need to try, according to your star sign
August 25: Sharing the limelight may be the making of a love match
Libra traits: The best and worst characteristics of this sign
Leo traits: The best and worst characteristics if you have a Leo star sign
What is the Sagittarius zodiac symbol?
Sagittarius is usually represented by a half-human half-horse centaur, usually thought to be Chiron, who mentored Achilles in archery.
In mythology, centaurs are learned healers whose higher intelligence forms a bridge between Earth and Heaven.
What does Sagittarius like getting up to?
Travelling – They love discovering new places and experiencing the world. They are fascinated by different cultures and people and love new adventures. New landscapes excite them whether it be a new mountain to conquer or a wonder of the world to explore.
Pets – Dogs and horses are the favourites for Sagittarius but they adore all animals. They respect and admire the way pets and animals live on their instincts and live in the moment.
Flirting – Freedom and adventure is what they love which means a lot of flirting with others. It is akin to breathing for a Sagittarius and is just something they do. They can't help but slide into the DMs of others.
Writing – They are very social and perceptive and love to express themselves through writing. Words come easily to them and they like entertaining others.
Sports – Competitive and loving of the outdoors, they love to try their hand at any sport. They enjoy the teamwork involved but they also do it for the winning more than the taking part.
What are the best careers for a Sagittarius?
The outgoing and adventurous nature of the Sagittarius draws them to jobs that allow their personality and creativity to flourish.
Great career options for Sagittarius:
- Travel Agent
List of 12 star signs
The traditional dates used by Mystic Meg for each sign are below
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
- Taurus: April 21 – May 21
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
What are the best and worst matches for a Scorpio?
Best romantic matches:
- Aries – both are fun-loving signs who love socialising, adventures, and new challenges. They are also both naturally optimistic, making a harmonious, positive relationship.
- Aquarius – Aquariuns are inventive, and they both thrive on change and variety. They're also both interesting people, who love in-depth discussions.
- Leo – both are free-spirited and love adventure, and they’re compatible in the bedroom too as they have similar sex drives, making for a pleasurable relationship.
And the worst?
- Taurus – those with a Taurus star sign tend to stick close to home, which will clash with an adventure-loving Sagittarius.
- Capricorn – Capricorns are practical, and may feel like they have to take responsibility for a Sagittarius partner.
- Virgo – Virgos need security and commitment, and can be to perfectionist for a flighty Sagittarius.
Sagittarius celebrities include Taylor Swift, Mark Ruffalo, Miley Cyrus, Sarah Hyland, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tina Turner, Bill Nye, Anna Faris, Ben Stiller, Chrissy Teigen, Kaley Cuoco, Bette Midler, Britney Spears, Amanda Seyfried, and Julianne Moore.
Source: Read Full Article