The glam TV presenter, 37, wore an aviator jacket with a pair of black jeans, as well as a baker boy cap, mini shoulder bag and heeled boots.
The mum-of-three is known for impressing with her fashion choices on This Morning and I'm A Celebrity.
And she embraced the wet January weather today in a simple but stylish monochrome outfit – with her leather jacket, with huge sheepskin collar, stealing the show.
If you want to recreate her look, we're happy to reveal you don't need her millionaire budget.
We've tracked down a faux fur lined leather jacket costing just £33 in the sales.
Here's how to steal her style, from head-to-toe, for less…
- Firetrap Blackseal Aviator Jacket, £33, Sports Direct – buy here
- Black Shearling Aviator Coat, £45, Trendeo – buy here
- Shearling Collar Jacket, £39.99, Mango – buy here
- Black 'Ashley' Skinny Leg Jeans, £12, Dorothy Perkins – buy here
- Cord Buckle Detail Bakerboy Hat, £8, Accessorize – buy here
- Demi Black Cross Body Bag, £20, Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Brittney Ankle Boots, £29, Topshop – buy here
Holly attended the screening of the animated film alongside stars like singer Michelle Heaton, 39, who's a mum-of-two, in London this afternoon.
Earlier today, we revealed how fans are divided over Holly's new love of 90s style double denim.
While her sold out £60 Mango dress is still available on ASOS.
Source: Read Full Article