IF you aced English at school and frequently got full marks in the spelling bee, this quiz is right up your street.
Brits are being challenged to try and get 100 per cent on this test, and it’s not for the faint-hearted.
There are 15 questions to get through based around tricky spellings, grammar and conjugation.
The test was originally shared on Playbuzz, with the creator, Cody Cross, claiming you need to have an IQ of 145 to get full marks.
He said: "Grammar skills are inherently connected to intelligence, so take this tricky grammar quiz to find out how smart you really are. You might be surprised, as most people are. Let's go!"
If you wanted to double check (but not cheat) we’ve included the answers at the bottom.
1. If you are awake you are?
2. Once she saw the escape X, she was gone.
3. Her motto is ‘X words and more action’.
4. A fundamental rule or belief is…
5. The study of space is…
6. Our wages X actually gone up.
7. If I X you, I wouldn’t stay.
8. A group of musical notes is a…
9. Everyone at the office X getting sick.
10. If you are writing a note, use…
11. A signal for action is a…
12. If you don’t win you…
13. To break or to violate is to…
14. To operate a bicycle, place you feet on the…
15. To store things is to …
Spelling quiz answers
Plus Brits are challenged to pass ‘impossible’ citizenship test – so would be able to get full marks?
Meanwhile this challenging brain teaser asks if you can find the number 1 that are the wrong way around in under 30 seconds?.
And test your general knowledge with this fiendish quiz – but are you smart enough to get all 20 questions right?
Source: Read Full Article