CHRISTMAS will be here before you know it, so get a head start with our guide to the best Christmas gifts for her.
If you're looking for the perfect present for the leading lady in your life we're here to help, from personalised gifts, perfume and luxury presents.
Christmas is a time to spoil your loved ones, but with rising costs this year we're starting early to spread out the spending.
Whether it's something special, a new scent, a luxury gift or something personalised – there's plenty to choose from.
We're picked out favourite presents, and shared the items high on our wish lists this Christmas so you can make easy work of your spending this Christmas.
Looking to save extra? Don't forget to check or sign up to TopCashback and/or Quidco; these cashback sites will help you earn money back on everything you buy and are often running great promotions to help you save.
Best Last Minute Gifts for Her
Left it a little last minute? Then don't panic there's still time.
Amazon Prime is your friend here, but just don't leave it too close as no one wants to be left empty handed Christmas Day.
1. Edinburgh Gin Christmas Gin
Upgrade your original gin with this festive take by Edinburgh Gin.
Deliciously spiced with frankincense and myrrh and classic juniper, and rich aromatics including zesty sweet orange, and notes of nutmeg it's super festive.
Whether you're making cocktail or treating yourself to a G& it's a great choice this Christmas.
- Edinburgh Gin Christmas Gin, £29, Amazon – buy here
3. Heritage Traditions 100% Pure Wool Tartan Scarves Shawls and Wraps
This tartan scarf is super on trend, and is an absolute steal at under £20.
A great gift for winter, it comes in a range of colours and patterns, so there's something for everyone.
- Heritage Traditions 100% Pure Wool Tartan Scarves Shawls and Wraps, £19.99, Amazon – buy here
3. Swarovski Women's Attract Collection
You can't go wrong with a necklace, and this Swarvoski number from Amazon is perfect if you've left it till last minute.
Best of all, with next day delivery she will be over the moon with her gift even if you've left it until the last minute.
- Swarovski Women's Attract Collection Necklace, £52.25 – buy here
4. Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Two
Left it really late? A voucher is the ultimate instant gift, and Buyagift has plenty.
We're loving this Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Too – maybe she'll take you?
- Spa Day with Afternoon Tea for Two, £49.99 (Save 50%), Buyagift – buy here
Personalised Gifts for Her
If you want to get her something really special then why not pick up something personalised.
It's a gift she'll be sure to treasure forever.
1. Personalised Wool Throw
The personalised herringbone wool throw can be personalised with a gold leather patch engraved with your message.
It's the perfect gift for winter and wrapping up warm on the sofa.
- Personalised Wool Throw, £90, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Black And Leather Jute Shopper
You can't go wrong with a new bag and this new shopper is perfect for weekend errands, the office and more.
It's big enough for all your daily essentials, and some extras.
- Personalised Black And Leather Jute Shopper, £32, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. Initial & Birthstone Necklace
Edge of Ember's gorgeous Initial and Birthstone Necklace is a great choice for Christmas, and can be personalised with a delicate birthstone and initial.
We just know she's going to love it.
- Initial & Birthstone Necklace, £145, Edge of Ember – buy here
4. Personalised Cord Jewellery Box
Jewellery fans will love this gift, and it's perfect for keeping all your sparkles safe.
It can be personalised with their name and has clever storage sections to keep all your jewellery safe and shining.
- Personalised Cord Jewellery Box, £27.99, Getting Personal – buy here
5. Abott Lyon Personalised Necklace
This Abott Lyon Personalised Name Necklace is a the perfect gift for a jewellery fan.
It can be personalised with up to eight characters, and is a great choice for a fashionista who's looking for something special.
- Signature Name Necklace , £75, Aott Lyon – buy here
7. Personalised Luxury Leather Travel Document Wallet
Looking for the perfect gift for her? You can't go wrong with this super cute personalised Travel Wallet.
The wallet is available in a number of colours and can be personalised with their initials.
- Personalised Luxury Leather Travel Document Wallet, £59, Not On the High Street – buy here
Luxury gifts for her
1. Softshot 21 Leather Cross-Body Bag
If you want to really spoil her, then you can't go wrong with a gorgeous handbag and this Marc Jacobs bag is the perfect everyday bag.
Its big enough to carry your essentials but we love it's small and compact size.
- Snapshot leather cross-body bag, £335, Selfridges – buy here
2. The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Maker
Calling all chocolate fans, the Velvetiser is the perfect gift and will create your most indulgent hot chocolates ever.
With two ceramic cups worth £99.95, it's the perfect present for cold winter nights.
- The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Maker, £99.95, Hotel Chocolat – buy here
3. Vera Wang for Wedgwood With Love Frame
Vera Wang screams luxury, and this photo frame is a great way to get a slice of glamour without breaking the bank.
At £65 it's not the cheapest, but is a great way to snap up Vera Wang on a budget.
- Vera Wang for Wedgwood With Love Frame, £65, John Lewis – buy here
4. Mariah Solitare Mini Pearl Choker
This gorgeous necklace from fine jewellery brand La Grotta Collective is a beautiful piece that can be worn on it's own or stacked.
A modern take on the classic pearl necklace, it's a fresh update to her jewellery collection.
- Mariah solitaire mini pearl choker, £185, La Grotta Collective – buy here
Gardening Gifts for Her
1. Pippa Plant
This gorgeous Pippa is an easy to look after plant, and a great gift.
The perfect inside plant, Patch say she likes humidity and most light conditions – we'll be buying one for ourselves too.
- Pippa, from £10, Patch Plants – buy here
2. Grow Your Own Prosecco
Your very own prosecco supply? Sounds good right?
This gorgeous gardening gift includes a healthy grape vine, delivered along with personalised labels for their own bottles of home-grown bubbly.
- Grow Your Own Prosecco Style Sparkling Wine Gift Crate, £38, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. 'The Botanical' Mini Posy Fresh Flower Subscription
This Botanical Box subscription contains "the sweetest selection of aromatic and seasonal floral ingredients."
It's the perfect gift for a flower fan and shoppers can choose between 3 and 6 month subscription.
- 'The Botanical' Mini Posy Fresh Flower Subscription, £54, Not on the High Street – buy here
4. Bramley Gardener's Greenhouse Gift Set
This super cute Greenhouse Gift Set is a delightful gift for any Gardener.
Packaged in a lovely illustrated tin, it contains "Hand Wash, Hand Cream, Bubble Bath, Body Wash, Body Lotion and, last but not least, a pack of wildflower seeds to scatter in your garden too".
- Bramley Gardener's Greenhouse Gift Set, £38, Fortnum and Mason – buy here
Gift Hampers for Her
1. Large Chocolate Hamper
Hotel Chocolat's Large Hamper is perfect for a chocolate fan; with enough chocolate to keep any chocoholic happy.
With tasty faves including the Salted Caramel Chocolate Puddles, yummy Milk and Cookies Nano Slabs and much more you'll need to resist eating it all at once.
- Large Chocolate Hamper, £42.50 -, Hotel Chocolat – buy here
2. All the Best Gift
Lush have put together some of their best gifts in one handy hamper including Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, Dream Cream Body Lotion, The Olive Branch Shower Gel, Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub.
- All the Best Gift Set, £27, Lush – buy here
3. Pamper Gift Bag
You can't beat a bit of pampering, and this lovely gift set has everything you need, including prosecco and truffles.
There's also a calm candle, hand wash and lotion for a serene evening in .
- Pamper Gift Bag, £30, Marks and Spencer- buy here
4. NEOM Sleep Saviours Exclusive Kit
Whether she's having trouble sleeping, or just needs some me time, then this NEOM Sleep Saviours Exclusive Kit is the perfect gift.
It includes body butter, pillow mist, a scented candle and night cream, in their Perfect Night's scent with English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine.
- NEOM Sleep Saviours Exclusive Kit, £45, Lookfantastic – buy here
Perfume Gift Sets for Her
1. Maison Margiela Replica Spring Summer Discovery Set
The Maison Margiela Gift Set is a must try for perfume fans, and the perfect way for her to find a new scent.
Featuring three of Maison Margiela's most popular scents Beach Walk, Bubble Bath, and When The Rain Stops – they are the perfect sized for handbag, gym bag and office drawer.
- Replica Spring Summer Discovery Set, £58, The Perfume Shop – buy here
2. Calvin Klein Europhia for Women
Calvin Klein's Euphoria is one of the most popular scents on the market, and with good reason.
Inspired "by the orchid’s simple elegance", it's a classic scent that will always go down well.
- Calvin Klein Euphoria For Women Gift Set, £42, The Perfume Shop – buy here
3. Issey Miyake Rose & Rose
Containing the gorgeous L’Eau d’Issey Rose&Rose, a body lotion and shower cream, this perfume set from Issey Miyake is something a little different that she's sure to treasure.
We love the design of the bottle – so chic!
- Issey Miyake Rose & Rose Gift Set, £66, The Perfume Shop – buy here
4. Thierry Mugler Alien Gift Set
This glamourous gift set an Alien Refillable Eau de Parfum, body lotion and shower milk.
Described as a "powerful floral scent of jasmine sambac is combined with cashmeran wood and white amber" – she's sure to love it.;
- Thierry Mugler Alien Gift Set, £51, The Fragrance Shop – buy here
Letterbox Gifts for Her
1. Organic Letterbox Spa Gift Collection
This luxurious letterbox spa gift is full of handmade bath and body products and is the ultimate gift if she's looking for some TLC.
With five organic products wrapped in a signature card and muslin packaging; it's the perfect gift to receive through the door.
- Organic Letterbox Spa Gift Collection, £28, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Large Letterbox Posie In Brights
These beautiful dried flowers are available in muted pinks and brights and can even be delivered with a Apothecary Bottle Vase for an extra £6.
A low intensive gift, these flowers don't require a lot of looking after and last forever.
- Large Letterbox Posie In Brights, £19.95, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. Mixed Mini Brownie Box
If the lady in your life has a sweet tooth, then this Mixed Mini Brownie Box from Cutter and Squidge is a must buy.
It includes a mix of Chocolate Nutella, Salted Caramel, Peanut Butter flavours and more.
- Mixed Mini Brownie Box, £14.99, Cutter and Squidge – buy here
Special gifts for her
1. Diptyque Candle
Can you ever go wrong with a Diptyque candle? The answer is no.
The gorgeous Baies candle is one of our faves and "combines the aroma of blackcurrant leaves and Bulgarian rose".
A super special gift for a special someone, she is sure to love it.
- Diptyque Baies Candle, £51, Space NK – buy here
2. Baby Bee Necklace
We're obsessed with this gorgeous necklace from Alex Monroe.
The Baby Bee necklace is the smaller version of their classic bee necklace and we love it.
Available in silver, fold, or rose gold it's gorgeous present she'll love forever.
- Baby Bee Necklace, £126, Alex Monroe – buy here
3. Zipped Credit Card Slip
This gorgeous Mulberry Card Holder is a great gift and perfect for nights out, or if she's trying to declutter.
The Small Classic Grain leather means it'll get better with time and we can't wait to get our hands on it.
- Zipped Credit Card Slip, £125, Mulberry – buy here
4. Frankie 3-in-1 Leather Crossbody Bag
Available in four colours; black, red, cement grey, and elasto pink; this gorgeous crossbody leather bag can be worn on the shoulder, as a belt bag or a clutch bag.
That's a lot of bag for your buck.
- Frankie 3-in-1 Leather Crossbody Bag, £159, All Saints – buy here
Best fitness gifts for her
1. Kim K Beats
The ultimate in minimalism, but functionality, Kim K's new beats collab is perfect if she's looing to up her style stakes in the gym.
Available in chic Moon (light), Dune (medium) and Earth (deep) – it's an understated take that is oh-so Kim.
- Beats x Kim, £179.99, Selfridges – buy here
I got a Fitbit Sense last January, and frankly it's changed my outlook at fitness.
An easy to use smart watch, which looks good it's great for experts – and novices for tracking fitness levels, output and more.
- Fitbit Sense, Health and Fitness Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, £189, John Lewis – buy here
3. Yoga Mat
If one of her new year's resolutions is to get fitter, Yoga is a great place to start.
Help her kick start her new hobby with this Yoga Mat from John Lewis – available in Sage and Lilac.
- Yoga Mat, £15, John Lewis – buy here
4. Gymshark Leggings
There's gym leggings, and then there's gym leggings – this is the later.
Gymshark's leggings are soft, durable, stylish and most importantly functional.
Trust us, if you're gonna buy her a pair, make it Gymshark.
- Vital Seamless 2.0 Leggings, £45, Gymshark – buy here
Top 10 Christmas presents for her
Looking for the ultimate Christmas present for her this year, here are our top ten picks:
- Make up: You can never go wrong with a new eye palette.
- Loungewear: We've all been spending more time inside this year, so why not treat her to some new garms.
- Earrings: The ultimate Zoom accessory; glam on top and comfy on bottom.
- Home Fitness Gear: Moved towards work out at home? Make sure she has what she needs.
- Wall Art: Moving in together? Get her something for the new house.
- Necklaces: Something she can wear every day and think of you.
- Trainers: You can't go wrong with a new pair of kicks.
- Handbag: Every woman needs a decent handbag, why not get her a new one for 2021.
- Clothes: Looking forward to a New Years party at home? Why not dress up.
- Watch: A good watch is timeless, and she's bound to love it.
What are the most popular Christmas gifts for women 2022?
Christmas presents this year are likely to be a little different.
After lockdown, many of us may be wanting new work out gear, or lounge wear.
Skincare has been huge, as well as coffee machines.
Experience gifts to look forward to when this is all over will go down well.
What are some thoughtful gift ideas?
It all depends what the lady in your life is into.
Something personalised, or unique will show her how much you care.
What should I get my wife for Christmas?
Looking for the perfect gift for your wife this Christmas? The perfect gift will be something unique and special to her. If you've just moved home, then luxury looking homewares could be just the thing.
If she's into sparkly things then maybe a piece of jewellery is more her?
Think about what she likes and then you can't go wrong.
What to get the woman who has everything?
If you're shopping for the woman who has everything, then look for something unique.
You can never go wrong with alcohol – something to enjoy over the Christmas period, or a new house plant. Maybe even a beautiful notebook as we all continue to work from home.
What do get teenage girls for Christmas?
Teenage girls are notoriously hard to buy for, you can't go wrong with merchandise from their favourite band, or artist.
Beauty gifts will also go down a treat, as will footwear – you can never have too many trainers.
What Christmas presents can I get for her on a budget?
Shopping on a budget? Don't worry it's the thought that counts.
Why not make her something alongside a gift? A homemade gift will go down a treat.
Think outside the box, looking for photo frames? Make sure to include a picture of you? Buy a smaller size of toiletries or a gift set rather than a huge size.
When should I start shopping for Christmas?
Whatever you do, don't leave it to the last minute! The perfect time to start shopping is October and November so you can spread it over pay packets.
Should I buy Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Yes! Shop during Black Friday and you're sure to bag a mega deal.
MORE ABOUT CHRISTMAS 2022
There's still time for YOUR child to design a Tesco Xmas card to help ill kids
Best Christmas gifts for teenagers for 2021
Martin Lewis cancels CHRISTMAS as he brands presents a 'warped concept'
29 Best Christmas gifts for kids and babies UK 2022
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for her? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article