Lynn Masako Cheng is making her film debut in A Babysitter’s Guide To Monster Hunting!
The 15-year-old actress portrays Cassie Zhen in the Netflix Halloween movie, which is out TODAY (October 15).
VIDEO: Watch the trailer for A Babysitter’s Guide To Monster Hunting here!
Lynn is no stranger to acting, as she’s been doing it for about half of her life. She has previously been on Broadway in The King and I, and she’s been a part of two productions of Annie.
In addition, Lynn had a small role in an episode of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and she’s been on Sesame Street as well as multiple commercials!
To continue celebrating the release of A Babysitter’s Guide To Monster Hunting, we got to know more about Lynn Masako Cheng with these exclusive 10 Fun Facts. Check ‘em out below:
- 1. When I was nine, I got my first professional acting job in the Broadway revival The King and I.
- 2. My favorite food is dim sum!
- 3. I used to have a very unhealthy obsession with unicorns.
- 4. On the skateboard, I’m trying to learn how to do an ollie. Not too successful so far.
- 5. My favorite album right now is Blonde by Frank Ocean.
Click inside to see more fun facts from Lynn Masako Cheng…
- 6. I was a rapper from Chinatown on Sesame Street!
- 7. I’m fluent in Japanese and currently learning Mandarin at school!
- 8. I’ve played the piano since I was five years old, and have performed in Carnegie Hall.
- 9. I love writing movie scripts for fun and I’m now taking screenwriting classes.
- 10. My favorite character on The Office is Dwight Schrute.
Source: Read Full Article